Our client is a leading player in their chosen sector and they currently have a requirement for a electrical maintenance shift engineer to join the team.
- They should have proven experience in the maintenance of modern complex electrical control systems, incorporating PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Need the candidate to hit the ground running - they need to be employed in a similar capacity already, preferrably within a similar industry
- Ability to conduct proactive maintenance and fault finding under time sensitive constraints.
- 25 days + 8 days' bank holiday
- contributory pension scheme
- life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus - based on company production performance
- paid overtime - time and a half (double time on Sunday)
Basic + shift is £32775pa, production bonus is variable but approx. £2400 per annum (paid monthly).
After probation they could then qualify for an extra £1359 approx in addition to what they already get.
Opportunity for overtime also.
The successful candidate will be required to work 40hrs per week, shift pattern below.
Sun - Thurs, 5 x 8hr nights 10pm-6am
They should be a time served Electrician/Electrical Technician and a HNC in a relevant subject would be an advantage. They should have proven experience in the maintenance of modern complex electrical control systems, incorporating PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics.
A genuine multi skilled approach together with the ability to work indpendently and as part of a skilled maintenance team is essential.
Core abilities to include pro-active maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification, all within time sensitive constraints. Experience in a similar industry/working environment preferred.
Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, bonus.
Overtime would be paid for any additional hours worked.