Our clients Head Office is located in the City and a short walk to Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations.
- you’ll have experience directly managing an allocated portfolio of developments, providing a day-to-day property management service.
• you’ll have experience managing/ supervising staff .
• you’ll have managed budgets and overall expenditure for developments, producing forecasts and reports.
• you’ll be a true expert in customer service, who uses this to lead, engage and inspire others.
• you’re always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of your portfolio and contribute to amazing results.
• you have overseen major works and carried out the Section 20 consultation process.
• you’ll already have some brilliant experience behind you conducting site inspections, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and having a basic working knowledge in building maintenance systems
• you’ll have experience building and establishing relationships with clients
• are an IRPM associate/membership (or willing and able to obtain within first year of employment)
• your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.
• Support with your career development aspirations with fully funded training programmes such as IOSH, NEBOSH, IRPM and many more.
• Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and health and fitness through our benefits portal. Including, but not limited to discounts at Virgin Media, Virgin Active, TM Lewin, Charles Tyrwhitt, Apple, Samsung, BT Broadband, EE, Deliveroo, The Gym, Nespresso and much much more.
• A competitive salary
• Private Medical Care for Managers and Employees following a qualifying period
• Season Ticket Loans
• Free Eye Tests
• Life Assurance
• Full Company Induction with VIP guest speakers
• Induction onto our staff recognition platform
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Discretionary Bonuses
• Employee referral scheme with rewards up £1500 per referral
• Enrolment into the Pension scheme
• Free Magazine stand offering titles such as Top Gear, Mens Health, GQ, Ideal Home, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and many more
• Break out area with Fruit, filtered water and hot drinks facilities
• Employee Assistance Programme including support on matters such as Family, Health, Money and Work.
• Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
• and so much more!
For further information please submit your cv.