Our client is a medium sized maintenance firm with contracts in London. They currently have some long term temporary requirements for commercial Gas Engineers to cover commercial sites.
- Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plant to modern energy centres as a mobile engineer.
- The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating distribution and ventilation systems is essential. Routine mechanical maintenance of associated plant items such as pumps, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and valves will also form part of the role. Knowledge of renewable technologies, CHP units and air source heat pumps would be an advantage.
Vehicle is provided along with company credit card for park etc.
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You must have current commercial gas certificates.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential