We are looking for a Helpdesk Operator who has previous experience within a property management or facilities management environment to support the provision of Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric maintenance services (Planned and Reactive) to a hospital located in Earls Court. The role involves the operation of a Shire Pirana CAFM package to facilitate the delivery of a compliant PPM and Reactive maintenance service with associated reporting for SLA, KPI and monthly report creation.
The role reports into the Contract Administrator who has overall responsibility for the delivery of all administration, record keeping and performance reporting to keep the contract compliant both contractually and legally.
The role will also include the liaison with specialist supply partners to plan in service visits and assist with ordering parts and materials, liaising with suppliers for quotations to assist the site management team. The correct planning of procedures and maintain site records in accordance with best practice. The right candidate will have good organisation skills, self motivated and the ability to work unsupervised.
• The day to day operation of the Shire Pirana CAFM system to deliver a contract compliant Planned and Reactive maintenance service.
• The taking and assigning of helpdesk tasks received by both telephone and email.
• The preparation of documents as required. This may include, but is not limited to typing, photocopying, collating, and binding. General filing
• The provision of data for the creation of daily and monthly reporting to meet contract requirements.
• To assist and co-ordinate the team to plan in PPM maintenance throughout the portfolio.
• To take accurate meeting notes as required, to ensure that a record is kept of the matters under discussion.
• To ensure that mail is opened and distributed as required.
• To contribute to the accurate storage of information by entering data into the company database as required and ensuring that paper documentation is filed quickly, regularly and correctly.
• Ordering of stationary. General office duties.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by Contract Administrator or site management.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
• A good general education, to GCSE or equivalent to include GCSE English and Mathematics qualification.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• At least 2 years previous relevant experience in a helpdesk role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and recognise the priorities in the workload of others
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability and willingness to learn new skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Proactive approach to identify and resolve issues
• Possess a “can do” attitude
• Good communicator with a professional manner and good telephone skills, an ability to speak clearly and project commitment to the users.
• Must have confident, professional approach
• Must have a flexible attitude to working
• Smart, professional appearance
• An efficient and accurate approach to work with an eye for detail
• Dependable and willing to work as part of a team, supporting and working with all functions.
• Ability to tackle both the mundane and challenging and interesting tasks with equal willingness and enthusiasm.
• Proactive and can work on own initiative.
• Must be based within easy travelling distance to Earls Court