Mobile A/C Engineer based London
40 hours a week (08.00am – 4.30pm)
£35 – £40k dependent on experience
22 days + bank holidays
On call rota paid additionally
Company Pension Scheme Auto Enrolment
Our client offers air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation services to commercial properties. Our client base is commercial / high end residential.
Requirements and Skills
• 5+ years specific VRV/VRF and technical service and troubleshooting experience.
• Technical knowledge of all types of commercial air conditioning plant including modern and older VRV and VRF systems, close-control equipment and some packaged chiller & associated equipment and controls.
• Accurate and efficient diagnostic skills and clear reporting.
• A practical understanding of heating and ventilation systems generally, within a commercial building services environment.
• Ability to carry out general planned maintenance works to HVAC plant & equipment.
• Ability to manage and maintain accurate and up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment utilising our field service software system and some paper based site logs where necessary.
• Be part of the out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours.
• Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues’, clients, customers and work as part of a team.
• Deal courteously and professionally with clients, customers and the general public.
• Confident in abilities and up to date with all relevant legislation.
• Relevant A/C qualifications VRV and VRF systems, chillers, F-Gas and associated equipment. Minimum Level 3 NVQ and associated training.
• Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and screening.
If you are interested, please drop me back an email and I will contact you on Monday to go over the details or please feel free to contact me on 0203 983 1983
We are looking to recruit a Lead Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on one of the most prestigious...Apply For This Job